Great news! You asked out that interesting lady and she said YES to a first date. Now the question comes, “What to do for your date?” Having a successful first date is so important because if you bomb it on the first date, you don’t have the option of saying yes or no to date number two. Put yourself in the driver seat by setting up a fun-filled, unique experience that makes your date feel special. If your first date is a success, she will be waiting by the phone to hear from you again. Here are some tips for making that first date a success!
- Make it fun! Both parties bring some level of nervousness to a first date. The best way to kill the nerves is to have fun and start laughing. Use the conversations before the date to get an idea of the types of activities she likes – and then plan something that you both enjoy!
- Arrange a first date that will allow for conversation as well as getting a glimpse into her character. It is great to be able to not only learn about your date from what she tells you, but see how she acts in various situations. For example, one fun date idea is to go bowling. This will allow for time to talk as well as see how she deals with friendly competition. (Note to self: she can see how you deal with friendly competition as well.)
- Impress her with organizing a unique date idea instead of impressing her with money. The thought and effort of planning a fun date will score big points with the right lady. Showing your creativity and thoughtfulness will get you much more in the long run than trying to buy her affection.
- Be a boy scout and come prepared with some “First Date Interview Questions.” Have some open-ended questions ready to be able to ask your date, such as, “So, what brought you to ‘Enter your city name here’?” or “Tell me about your favorite trip.” Another good one is, “What is your biggest accomplishment in life and why?” Asking open-ended questions are a great way to help move the conversation along as well as give you more insight to this woman.
- Be ready to listen. As the saying goes, we have two ears and one mouth. Focus on using them proportionally. A great way to make your date feel special and leave her wanting to see you again is to actually listen to what she has to say. Show her you are listening by asking clarifying questions to the story she is telling you.
If you are still a bit unsure of how to set-up a great date, I have a great tool to help you plan and succeed on your first date. Click here to get your First Date Tool. This resource gives you 101 fun date ideas as well as more tips to make your first date a success.
Tracy Fagan has invested her efforts in making the dating journey a fun, interesting and fruitful experience. To find many more tips and resources to make dating and relationships fun and meaningful, visit [http://www.yourdatingjourney.com]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Tracy_Fagan/1108993